Chhichhore Movie Songs With Link
1. Woh Din- Arijit Singh
2. Khairiyat- Arijit Singh
3. Kal Ki Hi Baat Hai- KK
4. Fikar Not- Nakash Aziz, Dev Negi, Antara Mitra, Amit Mishra, Sreerama Chandra, Amitabh Bhattacharya
5. Control- Nakash Aziz, Manish J. Tipu, Geet Sagar, Sreerama Chandra, Amitabh Bhattacharya
6. Woh Din- (Film Version)- Tushar Joshi
7. Khairiyat- (Bonus Track)- Arijit Singh
Chhichhore Movie Cast
- Sushant Singh Rajput as Anirudh “Anni” Pathak, Sushant’s Last Role
- Shraddha Kapoor as Maya
- Varun Sharma as Gurmeet Singh Dhillon “Sexa”
- Prateik Babbar as Raggie
- Tahir Raj Bhasin as Derek
- Naveen Polishetty as Acid
- Tushar Pandey as Sundar “Mummy” Srivastav
- Saharsh Kumar Shukla as Bevda
- Mohammad Samad as Raghav Pathak, son of Anni and Maya
- Aashray Batra as Raghav’s Senior
- Rohit Chauhan as Criss Cross
- Neil Dhokte as H3 Maradona
- Abishek Joseph as H3 Venkatesh “Venky”
- Nalneesh Neel as H4 Pandu
- Rudrashish Majumder as H4 Bagula Freshie
- Nitin Kumar Singh as H4 Fish Freshie
- Kamaal Malik as Professor Mishra
- Shishir Sharma as Doctor Kasbekar
- Abhilasha Patil as Nurse
- Saanand Verma as Hostel Staff
Story Of Sushant’s Last Movie Chhichhore
The story of Chhichhore Movie, the last theatrical release of Sushant Singh Rajput begins with his character Anni, being divorced and a father. Anni or Aniruddh Pathak is a successful engineer from a great college. His son Raghav is an engineering aspirant and is worried about his JEE exam results. Unknowingly, Anni gifts his son a bottle of champagne to celebrate his exam results. And is completely unaware of the pressure Raghav is dealing with.
Raghav fails the exam and attempts suicide which he finds easy as compared to facing his father. Doctors tell Anni that his son has lost the desire to live and fight. Seeing his son on a hospital bed in a deteriorating condition, Anni decides to share his story. The story of a loser becoming a successful engineer and his father who Raghav is inspired from.
Initially, Anni starts by telling him his college story from the start. Raghav lying pale on the hospital bed does not believe in the story. To make him believe Anni calls his college friends for help and the cavalry arrives. A TRUE FRIENDSHIP-BASED movie. All the friends stay with Anni and his family while he narrates the story. They help Raghav believe the story providing him the details and inspiring him to live.
Trip Down the Memory Lane
Anni narrates the story right from the first day of his college. How he became friends with some of the amazing characters. Firstly, “Sexa” who is a hypersexual senior. Secondly. Acid, another short-tempered abusive senior famous for his foul language. Thirdly, Derek, a chain smoker, and the best athlete. Fourthly, Sundar “Mummy” Shrivastav, Anni’s colleague of the same year, and a mumma’s-boy. Finally, Bewda, a super-senior student and an alcoholic.
Together they all participate in the General Championship. Each one of them is fighting their personal battle and for the championship as well. For instance, Sexa pledges not to watch or read any adult content till the end of the championship. Similarly, Bewda pledges not to drink and Derek, not to smoke. All these losers emerge to be a team that is remembered in college for days. They do not win the General Championship but are praised even by the winners. A true victory.
Back to Present Times
Finishing the flashback and after completing the story, Anni and his friends give a life lesson to Raghav. Undeniably, they lost the General Championship to Hostel 3, but they were praised for putting up the fight. In the same vein, it does not matter whether you lose or you win. What actually matters is, if you put up a good fight or cry like a loser.
Similarly, Anni tells Raghav not to worry whether he passed or failed. Because what actually matters is whether he fights again and stays happy with what he gets. Being inspired and after a year of recovery, Raghav makes it to a college. He demands the audience not to ask about his rank or the name of the college. As he is there to enjoy life and whatever comes ahead.
Life-Changing Lessons From Sushant’s Last Movie Chhichhore
Firstly, the movie teaches a very important lesson that the hero might not always win. Like all the supporting actors win their matches in the GC but Sushant losses his match. Consequently, the entire team does not win the GC.
Secondly, as the Hindu mythology book Geeta tells us, ‘Karam karo, fal ki chinta mat kro’. Meaning do your deeds and don’t worry about the outcomes. Similarly, the movie teaches us that the outcome is not as important as the fight we put in. Anni says haar ya jeet ke chakar mein hum jeena hi bhul gaye hain.
Thirdly, the movie teaches us that friends are an important part of life. For instance, when Anni suffers in Hostel 4, then his friends come to his rescue. In company of his friends, he starts enjoying the hostel he initially thought to be inhabitable.
Fourthly, Anni’s character teaches us not to lose our calm in different situations. Even while his son is in critical condition fighting for life. Anni does not start crying and praying for his well-being. He inspires his son with his own story to burn a desire to live in Raghav’s heart.
Moreover, the most important lesson the movie teaches us is that everyone talks about success. We all have plans for post success party and life. But no one tells us how to deal with failure. We do not even talk about it. That is the sole reason for the majority of suicides in the country.
Chhichhore Movie dialogues
Here are some of the best dialogues of Sushant from his last theatrical appearance as Anni in Chhichhore movie.
- Hum haar-jeet, success-failure mein itna ulajh gaye hain. ki zindagi jeena bhool gaye hain … zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai … toh woh hai khud zindagi.
- Dusron se haarke loser kehlane se kahin zyada bura hai … khud se haarke loser kehlana..
- Sache dost vahi hote hain … joh achhe waqt mein aapki bajate hain … aur jab mushkil waqt aata hai. Toh vahi chhichhore aapke darwaze par khade nazar aate hain.
- Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi … tumhari koshish decide karti hai..
- Success Ke Baad Ka Plan Sabke Paas Hai,
Lekin Agar Galti Se Fail Ho Gaye…..
Toh Failure Se Kaise Deal Karna Hai,
Iski Koi Baat Hi Nahi Karna Chahta….
Facts about Chhichhore Movie
- The lead actor Sushant Singh Rajput inspires the academic aspirants not to be dependent on the exam results. He has addressed a major issue of the country through this movie.
- Though Sushant inspired millions not to end their life, due to some unknown reasons, he himself committed suicide in the tough times of COVID19 lockdown.
- The movie was partly filmed at IIT Mumbai, where Nitesh Tiwari the director studied. He also says some of the characters are inspired by his real-life experiences in the college.
- Ironically, the lead actor of the movie, Sushant advocates the audience to put a fight in tough situations in life. This being his last movie will always be remembered forever.
- Akshay Kumar, after seeing the movie told his friend and producer Sajid that he liked the movie a lot. And would have loved to be a part of the movie in any role.
Ratings of Chhichhore Movie
Sushant’s last movie Chhicchore has an IMDB rating of 8.0 to date. Also, this movie has inspired millions of students across the globe. The basic idea the movie depicts that if you fail in an exam, you just failed in that particular exam, not life. This has touched pupils across the globe. The movie was a box-office hit earning 200+ Crore Indian Rupees.
The reviews definitely criticized the movie for a slow pace. But the acting of Sushant in his last theatrical appearance was appraised by all. His all dialogues, his acting and his charm on the screen will never be forgotten.